Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Variety of Men

A regular guy with a hot body and hot cock

What do you think is on his mind?

A man who knows how to use his tool

Show off

Nothing like being naked outside = he has a awesome looking cock

A heavenly vision

he can get into me anytime he wants

A powerhouse

Refreshing

A naked stroll in the woods, would love to come upon him



He know he is hot and you cannot blame him with a body and cock like that

Thanks for sharing

Always nice to get yourself a hand

Sweet cakes

I want to join him in the tub

Admiring oneself and with what he has in his hands, it is something to be admired

Spread those legs so we can feast our eyes on a gift

He is one cure guy, fuck that body is hot

Let me get between his legs

OMG, this is perfection

This picture says it all

Another beauty

Handsome, hot, built and endowed

Photoshopped or not, he is a nice looking guy with a hot chest

A man

Cool Dude

Blessed with a hot body and of what a cock

This is one endowed stud

Handsome and there is something very erotic about his dark nipples

Is he a farmer and a grower?

A sun worshiper and we want to worship his cock

Hot, enough said

A mystical vision

Oh la la

Double vision at the cock level

Picture perfect

Nature Man

You can do this to me anytime.

Love when a man drops his pants for me

Another Cool Dude

Physical specimen

A Marble Statue

I fucking love his nipples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absoufuckingloutly love this post!!!!!!!!!

Men as Lovers said...

Thanks, I am glad that you enjoyed it.

tonyitalian1951 said...

I do not mean to sound "MEAN, NEGATIVE NAsty" but for the life of me I cannot understand why you invite your followers to send you their pictures and YOU DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE. You do not like something, SAY SO, and then let it go.

Men as Lovers said...

I appreciated you sending your pictures. I thought I had acknowledged them in an email to you but it looks like I did not. Sorry.