Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lovemaking or Lustful Penetration

I love being fucked outside. If you tell me to strip naked and spread my legs outside, you soon will be fucking me

I love that feeling of the cock head penetrating my ass. He is riding a fucking rock hard cock.

I love when a guy fucks me like this, just shoving it in, intensely fucking my hole.

Been fucked in the woods a few times. It looks like this guy is getting split open with that big bear cock.

Favorite position. Love to look into the eyes of the guy fucking me.
This is pure fucking. I love it when a guy makes me flip over and he just fucks the shit out of me

This is hot. You can feel the passion in their fucking.

Athletic fucking. Nice docking manuever.

Been fucked like this on a the couch many times. I love holding my legs apart so the guy can just fuck me and put it in deep.

Nice to get an idea of what the guy sees when he is fucking me.

Riding the rod. That is one fucking big cock

He is totally fucked. His hole is so open that the cock just glides in.

This is lovemaking. Love to kiss while being fucked.

Riding the rod.

Love it when a guy holds my legs together and up. The penetration is deep and intense. You can see it on his face.

The top is just fucking for his own pleasure.

Riding the rod and what a fucking big rod it is

A hot fuck

Intense fucking

There is passion in their fucking. 

I will do this for you. Spread my legs wide and give you my hole.

Lustful fucking. Domination and control. 


The perfect example of penetration. Put me on the floor and just fuck the hell out of me.

A true pounding.

Nothing like getting fucked while another guy feels up the man's chest. I would be squirting cum everywhere if I was being fucked like this.

Have given myself to many a guy just like this.

I do not think this guy will be much longer before he cums in that ass

Fucking

Two huge cocks

Loved being fucked like this. Totally naked outside, bent over, fucked with the possibility of someone seeing.

This is focused fucking, pushing the cock deep and steady into a willing hungry hole.

Somebody wants to cum fast.

This is just pure fucking, no passion, just fucking

Love to see the guy getting fucked cumming. 

Intense fucking and masturbating

Push me down and fuck me like this

Pushing in the cock in the hot hungry hole

I love to be made love to like this. 

Fucking

More fucking

Intense fucking

I came masturbating to this. Watching the guy getting fucked and having his chest played with.

You can tell that the finish line is in sight

I will lift my ass up for you


He is having fun

1 comment:

Unknown said...

INTENSE!!!😲😲😲