Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sex Acts

I would gladly take the place of the guy on his knees.

Who hasn't done this? It feels so fucking good

Admiration

The prelude to heaven

Now this is heaven, filled at both ends with another guy waiting his turn.

Been there, done that

This is what I want, one guy after another taking their turns fucking me, always with a cock in my mouth

Let me be the guy on the bottom

I would be the guy riding the cock

Who doesn't love an audience

Damn, I need to be in the middle again

outside in this position, nothing better, except if we are being watched

Double penetration


anywhere you want to take this fag, just do it

A fag after my own heart, go for it brother

This looks hot

I will ride any cock, just make it hard and I will be on it

Is there ever enough cock?

I so want this, to be the center of attention, serving cock

Decisions, Decisions, which one do I want to be?

Submission, this is so erotic and loving at the same time

Men having fun

I love to bring pleasure to me and have them cum


By now you have to know which guy I want to be in this photo

My fantasy

Nothing like a hot 69

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Men as lovers as you can see I have signed up and sent you my photo as a follower. It took a while, but I was finally able to do it. Enjoy it.