Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sexy Men

This is a man's man. Powerful chest and arms. Seductive eyes. I can imagine him hovering naked over top of me, looking at me with those beautiful eyes as he slowly penetrates my love hole. I can feel his cock going inside and I want him inside. He goes in slowly, looking at me, until he goes all the way in and stops, slowly bending down to gently kiss me. I tell him I love him and he tells me he loves me. I tell him I want him to fuck me and with that he fucks me like never before.

He has the body of a sexy god. He makes me cum even without seeing his cock

I find this so erotic and sexual. Is he waiting to be taken by a man or has he already been fucked and is basking in the afterglow?

Coffee, book and a naked sexy man, is there anymore to life

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Beautiful sensuous and manly, each and every picture