Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Can there ever be enough naked men??

A man ready for action

I so want to be fucked in the back of a truck

I will towel dry him anytime

The terminator, the destroyer of holes

A man and his tool

Let get between those legs

Shower anyone?

You know he just wants to fuck

i think he wants someone to put a cock in his mouth

Thanks for showing off. Nice, very nice!

A beautiful thing he has there

Cute and studly

A man's man. Hard body, hard cock

Play hard with my nipples and I get erect too.

I wonder if he fucks with that hat on

This guy is ready for you to climb on top and implant that cock deep inside your hole

I would be smiling too with that body and cock.  I bet that thing gets quite big when hard

Love the chest, okay, love the entire body. No question I love his dick

I want to find this guy in the woods

Oh yeah, cocked and ready for action

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Wow, that last one I saved and copied into a nice photograph!!!