Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Something about these hot men

Could it be his hot body or that big long cock?

Could it be his handsome face or sexy chest and those abs?

Could it be that he is a doctor with a hot body and impressive dick?

Could it be the size of his cock and balls or those engorged nipples or that body?

Could it be the curve of his cock and hot long it is?

Could it be the length of his cock, the hardness of his body, those legs?

Could it be that I just want him to fuck me raw, to hold me down, overpower me?

Could it be that V that points to that manly cock?

Could it be the size of his body, his handsome face, that cock?

Could it simply be that his legs are spread?

Could it be that even he is impressed by his erect cock?

Could it be his hot ass?  I think it is. Wait, did I almost miss that ball sack??

2 comments:

tonyitalian1951 said...

ALL OF THE ABOVE. BUTTT, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ONE SLEEPING ON THE BLUE AQUAMARINE TOWEL...
JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!

tonyitalian1951 said...

I am adding a new comment: Happy 242nd 4th of July to our blogger and all the followers either with a big or a small dick. Remember you are wanted and we want to see you. Bear thy front or thy rear young(or middle age, old) man. LOL!!!