Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Today's Line Up - Can you pick out the suspect?

Could he be the one to fuck me?

How about this one?

Would I be able to walk after this one?

Would he be the one to breed me?

If he made me sit on it, would it go all the way up to my belly button??

Would he be a gentle lover or a fierce fucker in bed?

Would he dominate me, take me as he wants, fuck me, use me?

If he demands that I sit on it, I would obey

This guy is cock confident

Do you think this guy loves his cock more than anything else?

Has to be a power thruster

This one takes no prisoners. Spreads them, fucks them, breeds them and leaves

He gets what he wants

OMG, my cunt hole will never be the same. it will make my cunt hole expand so that it will never close again

One hot, fucking hot, motherfucking hot fucker

Those balls will seed and impregnate even a man

Okay, this is actually the one who fucked me. That things grows to almost twice what you see

No comments: