Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Why do I love cock so much?

Because it is hard

Because it is attached to sexy bodies

Because it can be thick

Because it looks good when it is just laying there

Because it is beautiful

Because it can be big

Because is has a beautiful cock head

Because it is erect in many different positions

Because it is always ready for sex

Because it likes to show off

Because it feels so good fucking me

Because I love it in my mouth

Because it will have sex with anyone

Because it makes me horny

Because it has a mind of its own

Because it will shoot cum

Because it is fun to play with

Because it can sometimes be so long when erect

Because it deserves to be worshipped

Because it comes in all shapes and sizes

Because it is always there to play with

No comments: