Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2019

My Obsession

There is something wrong with me. I cannot stop looking at naked guys and beautiful cocks

A man's naked chest turns me on

Where to look first, his chest or his cock?

I want to play with his nipples as I suck his cock. Damn nice cock

I see this and I just want to spread my ass and sit on it

Wouldn't this end up in my throat if I sat on it? It is so fucking long

Yes I would suck on his cock, his nipples, his cock his nipples

I love seeing a semi hard cock

I cannot decide is I love his nipples or his cock more

Love his cock head, nice set of balls

I think this guy would fuck rough and he can fuck me anytime

Is that just a big ball sack or are his balls really big?

Blessed are those who have fucking big cocks

He is so sexy, sexy body, handsome face and a beautiful cock

3 comments:

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

Not sure why I bother to comment. I seem to be the only one who does and even so the guy in charge does not give a s*&t to answer. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Bottom line he publishes some very interesting photos of well endowed guys. Anyway Merry Xmas to all even the guys showing off their manhood. LOL!!!

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

The last guy in this series is definitely handsome and well endowed with a huge cock that spells SERIOUS. LOL!!!

Men as Lovers said...

I totally agree