Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Today's Inventory of Hot Men

This is a man. I am sure he has fathered a few children. Hopefully boys so he pass on that cock.

He knows he is hot and yes he is hot

A blessed man. With a cock and body like that he can rule the world.

Attention!!

Sexy

Exposed, hard and ready for anything

Sweet

Sexy. Someone I would love to suck and make hard.

He is waiting and deserves sex.

Fucking hot

Exposed outside. Love being naked outside. I hope someone sucked his cock

Oh yes, take it off, free the beast

Yummy, does his cock ever end??

Handsome, sexy man. I would love to lie under him as he fucks me

Mava fucker. His cock is the kiss of death, but all how a fucking hot way to go

Grab those man balls

I am in love

Okay, I am fickle, I am in love with him too. Fucking love his body and that fucking hot cock

Yes he is hot with a big cock

Wow, that is one impressive cock

Yes we see you and yes we want to suck your cock

I would be looking at that cock all the time if it was between my legs.

Oh Daddy, I am sure mommy liked riding that thing

Holding his cock. I bet it feels real good

Sweet sexy youth

Oh yeah baby, I would do whatever you want.

I fucking love sitting in a stream totally naked. I do it all the time. Wish I would find a guy like this waiting in the stream

Fantastic cock

I think I just came

and came again

I want that cock deep inside of me, right there on the blanket.  Been fucked outside in the woods a few times, fucking loved it.

Another young fucker set loose on the world.

Love it

Love to see a man playing with his cock

Big cock, this looks like the cock of the young lover I had for a few years. Fucking big thick cock , with a small cock head.

Momma Mia, that is one hot and spicy dude

Would he be the father of my children. I would marry him, just based on his hot body

But even if I did marry the previous guy, I could not turn down any sexual needs of the fucker.

Love the position

Sweet mother in heaven, what a fucking hot dude. He has the complete package, handsome, hot hard body and a magnificent cock.

He should be happy with that cock

There is no way he doesn't get sex whenever he wants it.

2 comments:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Fantastic display of hot, hard and well endowed guys, both young and old alike.

tonyitalian1951 said...

I also want to add, all these guys whether young, mature, hairy, smooth are very well endowed and have respectable hanging balls.