Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

I find these to be sexy pictures

Handsome man with a beautiful body. Sometimes seeing a naked man but not seeing his package can be very erotic. The imagination makes my cock hard.

We know where this is going, but seeing their bodies touching, their cocks touching, it so hot as they clearly are going to kiss.

Just go ahead and masturbate to this guy

Confident and naked, a powerful erotic moment

He turns me on

What is it about a naked guy laying in bed?

Fully exposed, cock hard, legs spread. The look of desire and vulnerability is so sexy.

Is it the chiseled body, the orange shorts, the hat? Why is he so damn sexy?

He is like a puppy dog ready to play

Admit it, you so want to pull those briefs down

Laying naked on top of him would be heavenly

This pose always makes my juices flow

Work it baby, pound it out

Outside, water and a naked man, what more could you ask for

Let me help you out there buddy.  What a fucking hot set of abs

Daddy needs to plant his seed. Damn he is a fine specimen of a man

This guy is so ............................ fucking hot

He defines Handsome

A true man's man

Lover boy, not seeing it all makes this photo very erotic

I have to admit, I am chest man. This makes me precum every time

Someone needs to make a sculpture of this hot body

Look at that beautiful face. This is a beautiful man who also has a beautiful chest, mouth watering nipples

Perfection?

I find this to be very sexy and erotic. A naked man exploring himself, his entire body, not just his cock

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

I can relate to each and every picture. BEAUTIFUL!!!