Search This Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sexy Men

He has a hot body and a fucking hot cock, but it is those beautiful eyes that make him so sexy

He is cute, confident and sexy.  Love his chest. I can imagine him fucking, the strength of his body

A man does not have to show his cock to be hot and sexy.

I can imagine him slipping off those white pants revealing his perfect tool

When you have the body, flaunt it

He is a cutey

Nothing says hot like a ripped body

He is a handsome man

Artistic and sexy

I love the slight smile, exposing himself with confidence.

Is it the chest, the shorts, the way he is standing, that makes him sexy?

This is an image that is pure sex. A totally naked man, laid out on the bed, his cock aroused, waiting for sex


He has my attention. I want to do down on his rock hard cock

Beauty with a very powerful looking beast

Pure masculinity

Sexy and cute.  I would have no problem with him standing in my kitchen like that

This is a beautiful handsome man

Hot ass and chest, with just a peek of his cock head

I want to find this when I am clothes shopping. Look at those abs and how I want to see him totally naked

This is truly a man

He can plant his seed in me anytime

No comments: