Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2018

I would gladly service every one of their needs

He would be a treasure to find at the beach.

Sexy, hot and handsome. Imagine straddling him, grabbing his cock, positioning it at my hole and sliding
I think he knows how to use his power tool
on for one hell of a ride



I just shot my load

I would go cruising with him. The sea might be calm, but it would be rough times in bed with him

He needs to be serviced and I am up for the job

Damn dude, sexy and look at those abs. Is that a third leg??

Something about being naked around or in water and of course having sex

Strutting his stuff. He has the body and cock to pull it off

He is ready, I would so be on my knees

Perfect for when you need something that is filling

He is the man

The beauty and innocence of youth. Legs spread, showing his playland, where do you buy tickets?

The nymph from the sea

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Wow, great show parade for sure. Difficult to choose. I will take each one. A few have a real power tool between their legs. Great work as always.