Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2020

May the cock be with you and always be with you.

I can picture him fucking. Love the chest and the nipples

Ready for a hole to slip over that thick hard cock

Fucking yummy. I think we all want to be fucked by this guy

Spread them baby

Oh yeah, this guy does it rough and with those boots on

I think he is definitely a bottom

He can show his body and cock to me anytime

Damn dude, did you over fertilize that cock??

Love how it stands at attention

It is so big he has to hold it

love how it hangs

Sexy, handsome

One big cock

He has the perfect body and package

I think someone is horny

Definitely a show-offstud

I think you would feel it all the way up to your throat when he fucks you

Definitely a thick cock


I love the look of a penis hanging down between a guy's spread legs

2 comments:

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

The second guy and quite a few others have a very rich hairy chest, pubes and a nice healthy dick. Absolutely beautiful.

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

Hey Men as Lovers send me an email. I want to send you a couple selfies. Thanks bud.