Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2020

I am a slut for cock

Is it big enough for you?

He is dreaming of his cock being sucked

He may not have the biggest cock but you know he knows how to use it and use it he does

Is that a third leg?



I can look at his naked body all day and of course masturbate

Damn, I would be straddling that cock and letting it slip in my hole

Imagine those balls hitting your ass as he fucks you with that big thick tool

Once fucked by this cock, your hole will never be the same again

I want to see it hard

Who would not be smiling with a cock like his

Cocky, which is appropriate with a cock like that

I imagine sitting behind him, reaching around his hot chest and stroking that cock

Love seeing the surprise under a robe

He likes to guide his cock in your holes

You can tell he is a performing, showing off his goods, I am buying

Love big cock heads

He is already for his blowjob

 

No comments: