Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Men who show off

Beautiful

Hung

Confident which makes him so sexy

Nice

Never been fucked by a guy with a prince albert

I find him so sexy

Quite impressive

Yummy

He is a stud, no doubt about it

I want to find him in my bed

OMG, imagine riding that thing. and what a fucking hot chest

He may not be showing the goods, but damn he is hot

Imagine sliding them down

I want to be between his legs

I think I just creamed my briefs, fuck I did


Ride me honey, anytime

Youth and a big cock

I am sure he has used that beauty quite well over the years

So what do you think is going to happen next?

A sexy selfie

Attention

Low hangers

A wood fairie

He is so cute

A power fucker. You can see him fuck the shit out of you

where does it end, no wonder he is smiling 

take it off

I would be on my knees for him right there

imagine your cunthole after that thing finished fucking you. sign me up

Let me sit on it

Oh daddy, what a fucking hot muscular chest and that cock, oh yeah

he can definitely hold his own against any man

don't be shy

Cocky in more ways then one

something has got his attention

I want him to lay me down and fuck me hard and deep - love those nipples

is he ready for sex or has he already fucked?



he is a superman

Blessed

woody

the beast

another cute guy

He know what he has and he knows you want it

walk this way

Doing the rubbing

exposed

yummy

if this was always in the woods, I would be hiking every day

I think he is waiting for something

fuck, he is hot

okay, so is he

godlike body

yes you, get your faggot ass over here and suck it

hey baby, you like?

selfie

ready for sex

damn man, where did you come from

this is what every nude beach should have

let's take turns straddling him

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Holy cannoli, as someone I know would say back home. They are all well dicked, balled and pubed. Three adjectives that do not necessarily exists, but they do in my vocabulary. LOL!!!