Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2016

More hot men, I can never get enough

He knows he is hot and that we want his cock

He is so sexy, a beautiful chest, body and manly cock

Yes yes yes, we want it

Imagine kissing him on the forehead, then the lips, his nipples, his abs and then the prize, his cock

Attention! Yes Sir, as you command Sir

Checking himself out. With a body and cock like that, so would I

OMG, Heavenly

A man's man. He would damage you with that cock, but so worth it

Who doesn't like seeing a naked man outside, especially one with a woody

Playing with his toy, Can I play?

Fucking hot

A young stud, many fucks ahead of him

Exposing oneself, he is the man

He is handsome and cannot say enough about his cock

Who wouldn't get on his knees for him??

Is it the hat or the cock that makes this sexy

You can tell he gets what he wants in bed or anywhere he wants it

That is one big, I mean big, piece of meat

He needs to be sucked, right now

Meditating in nature, naked of course

Oh fuck, I want him between my legs ramming that stiff cock deep in me

I creamed in my jock strap when I saw this dude

Oh Daddy, put a baby in me

Stud

A bold man, with reasons to expose himself

Let me help you out with that

I would worship him, every inch of him

Filling himself with piss maker. I would suckle at his pissing cock

I think he needs to be fucking instead of drinking coffee

OMG, it would be like getting fucked by the hulk. I am game

Here is a man that has no problem swinging that cock in front of anyone

Handsome and sexy

He has raised his flag on this beach

Hubba Hubba Hubba, time to go masturbate

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Men as lovers I have not commented on your work in a while because you never answer. Not sure If you like to be commented. Anyways as they say, each of these guys is well endowed, big strong dicks and balls. Manly for sure.....