Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hot Chests

Love the definition of his chest

I see a nipple peaking


I want to run my hands over his chest

Oh yeah, yummy

Hot chest and abs

Another hot chest and abs

Oh yeah, another one

Fuck, these guys make me hard

I think he is showing off more than just his bare chest

He may not have a muscular chest, but it still turns me on

This guy is super sexy and I had sex with him. He was married, had impregnated his wife with two kids and was a such a sex hound.

I cannot take my eyes off his nipples

Beauty

Not a stud, but something about his body gets me hot

Fuck fuck fuck, I so want to touch his chest

He is way too big for this, chest and cock

Stud

I would marry him

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

Beautiful and certainly manly looking from 1 to 17. LOL!!!