Search This Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2017

The beauty of a naked man

Powerful body, impressive cock

A confident man, he knows he has a hot body and cock

A show off and we would love to get him off

Superman with a super cock

Fun loving man, innocent looking until he aggressively fucks you

When you have it, flaunt it.  I guess he is showing off the shoes and socks on the runway

I wonder if he fucks with the hat on

Spread it, let me get between those legs

Chill dude, I imagine he is passionate in bed

Oh yeah baby, take it off and work some magic

Is he a slut? Let's hope so

Yummy, big cock and nice set of balls

Me like

He can open me up anytime

You know he likes for you to ride it

Daddy wants his son

Young guys have rock hard cocks for sure

Love to be fucked by him

Youth, always sexy
Maybe trying to hard, but still a sexy body

1 comment:

tonyitalian1951 said...

WOW. Each of these guys has a nice piece of meat and a set of big balls between his legs. Many have nice pubes, and hairy manly chests. I surely love seeing guys like them, or at least their photos in the nude. I surely hope you like my photo. Hope I am not being a prude.