Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2020

COCK HEAVEN

He knows what he has, he knows how to use it and he knows you want it

Just looking at his cock makes me hard, okay, looking at any cock makes me hard

Thick, big head, who could ask for more

He is such a stud, love the powerful looking body and that beautiful cock. Love his cock head

I think one would end up in the ER to have the hole stitch back together

The prostate massager

The perfect position to straddle him and let that cock slip right in

He can point me in the right direction anytime

Wow, this guys has a third leg

I wonder if this kid knows how blessed he is with that big cock?

Would be awesome if this was my reflection
Riding his hard cock and looking into those sexy eyes would be heaven

A hot slab of meat

I want to be on my knees, between his legs, sucking on that cock and feeling up his hot chest

 

No comments: