Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2020

I am a cock whore

There isn't a cock out there that I would not suck and more than likely I would beg the guy to fuck me. His cock would probably send me to the ER to have my hole repaired but it would be so worth it.

This the cock size that slips right into my hole

Being on my knees in front of that cock would be a gift

The perfect cock to suck from the side of this guy as that curve would just slide down my throat.

Oh it would hurt going in my hole but I know it will make me cum while he is fucking me

I so want to suck it and then suck another cock and another

the kind of guy I want to feel pressing down on me as he lays on top

It would be my pleasure to be all over that body, kissing every inch, and sucking that cock until I ride it

I think he is an aggressive fucker, and I love it

I can already feel that thing deep in my throat

Fuck, look at that beautiful cock head. It is prefect. Why do skinny guys have big cocks

I want to cup those balls as I suck that cock and swallow the load

He will fuck both my mouth and my hole

This cock would feel so good in my hole once he opens it up. I bet he shoots a big load

I want to make it grow as I feel up that chest

Let me ride it, right where you are

I will take the bait, he can hook my mouth with that cock

This is what I see when I am on my knees

I would start with the balls, licking them, putting them in my mouth and then lick that cock head, lick down the shaft before finally taking it in my mouth

Love when a guy holds his cock in that position for me to suck it

oh how I would love for him to fuck me on the beach

It would definitely hurt but the pain would be worth it if he fucked me

 

No comments: